Murka Games is looking for Middle/Senior Unity Software Engineers to strengthen its fast-growing multi-project team.
Unity is a core development environment of Murka’s titles. Our gained expertise and a team of professionals will let you achieve your best results.
Forget everything you knew about social casino games. We break the stereotypes, produce fresh ideas, and explore new genres.
- Being a part of our architecture bureau;
- Determining architectural design to fit business objectives;
- Perform technical consultation of developers;
- Support inter-team collaboration;
- Come up with ideas for development and process improvements.
- Expert C# development skills;
- >5 years experience in Unity development;
- Have the ability to adapt to an existing software solutions and to drive implementation of new features to this solution;
- Knowledge and understanding of the design of patterns, SOLID, Principles of Package and Component Design;
- Experience with cross-platform development (Android, iOS, WebGL, Windows);
- Experience with client-server applications;
- Experience with technical documentation writing, describing clear requirements and specifications;
- Experience with Confluence and JiraAbility to create behavioral and structural UML diagrams;
- Ability to work with git and submodules in git;
- Experience in team leading (tasks evaluation, decomposition and distribution);
- Deep understanding of Unity engine;
- Have excellent communication skills — fluent in English language (verbal and written);
- Have experience in managing 20-30 team members.
Will be a plus:
Experience with CI/CD tools
Experience with evaluation of developers’ knowledges and creation of developments plans to improve technical expertise
- Competitive salary and performance-based reviews
- Guaranteed paid vacations, main national holidays, and sick leaves
- Employment benefits, such as partial compensation of sports and English lessons; medical insurance; bonuses on the occasion of marriage; “baby bonuses”, and protection of workers with family responsibilities
- Comfortable centrally located offices with snacks, a well-equipped gym, and weekly fun activities
- Opportunity for professional growth: attending training programs, certifications, and conferences
- Corporate celebrations and team buildings