• Experience in the position of a game designer from 2 years.
• Understanding of the development cycle and key product metrics.
• Search and generation of ideas for improving the product.
• The ability to formulate the expectation of product changes and further analysis of the results
• Tracking game trends.
• Experience in the design of in-game economics and the formation of game design documents.
• Thinking over, forming, approving UX / UI applications.
• Confident user of MS Excel, basic knowledge of Unity 3D.
• Knowledge of English Intermediate and higher.
• Experience in prototyping +
• Portfolio of active games +
— Competitive salary and performance-based reviews
— Guaranteed paid vacations, main national holidays, and sick leaves
— Employment benefits, such as partial compensation of sports and English lessons; medical insurance; bonuses on the occasion of marriage; “baby bonuses”, and protection of workers with family responsibilities
— Comfortable centrally located offices with snacks, a well-equipped gym, and weekly fun activities
— Opportunity for professional growth: attending training programs, certifications, and conferences
— Corporate celebrations and team buildings
Murka is a socially responsible company, so we actively take part in charity events and promote an ecological style of living (sorting of plastic, “sharing goods”, etc.).
• Designing in-game economy, features, mechanics, game logics.
• Closely cooperation with designers and artists, developers, animators, tech writers.
• Analysis of functional launch results, key metrics, formation of conclusions and improvement plans.
• Identification of game problems and implementation of solution scenarios.
• Mobile games market researches.
Murka is looking for a Game Designer! If you are into games, have a creative mindset, and willing to work on an innovative, successful, world-famous project, contact us right now!