• 2+ years of production experience in developing applications in Unity
• Solid C# development skills
• Deep understanding of Unity basics: UI, Animations, nested prefabs, serialization
• Knowledge and understanding of the design of patterns, SOLID principles
• Experience with client-server applications
• Ability to work with a git and sub-modules in git
• Good communication skills
• At least an Intermediate level of English
• Experience with REST, socket and Protobuf
• Experience with writing a custom Editor extensions
• Experience with external extensions like Dotween, Addressables, Zenject, etc.
• Experience with developing own modular systems
• Competitive salary and performance-based reviews;
• Guaranteed paid vacations, main national holidays, and sick leaves;
• Employment benefits, such as partial compensation of sports and English lessons; medical insurance; bonuses on the occasion of marriage; “baby bonuses” and protection of workers with family responsibilities;
• Comfortable centrally located offices with snacks, a well-equipped gym, and weekly fun activities;
• Opportunity for professional growth: attending training programs, certifications, and conferences;
• Corporate celebrations and team buildings.
Murka is a socially responsible company, so we actively take part in charity events and promote an ecological style of living (sorting of plastic, “good’s sharing”, etc.).
• Developing a gameplay features (not slots) for new project
• Expanding the functionality of existing mechanics
• Supporting and developing new modules for base game platform
• Estimating the timelines for completing tasks, and be responsible for their compliance
• Writing the efficient, simple, and understandable code for other team members
• Self-developing and sharing of the acquired knowledge with the team
Murka is looking for Unity Software Engineer to join our fast-growing Accelerator team. We want you to take care of developing a gameplay features in our new projects, participate in supporting and developing platform’s modules for feature games.
Accelerator is completely dedicated department with hight experience team, which develops a game platform and new projects from scratch. We are working with lates technology stack available and minimum legacy code. You will be able to grow and develop yourself as fast as possible.