• Work only in the night shifts (22:00 — 06:00,
• Confident knowledge of English (Upper-Intermediate/Advanced)
• Ability to organize work time effectively
• Knowledge of other foreign languages
• Experience with Helpshift/Zendesk
• Experience in technical support
• Experience in the gaming industry.
• Competitive salary and performance-based reviews;
• Guaranteed paid vacations, main national holidays, and sick leaves;
• Employment benefits, such as partial compensation of sports and English lessons; medical insurance; bonuses on the occasion of marriage; “baby bonuses” and protection of workers with family responsibilities;
• Comfortable centrally located offices with snacks, a well-equipped gym, and weekly fun activities;
• Opportunity for professional growth: attending training programs, certifications, and conferences;
• Corporate celebrations and team buildings.
Murka is a socially responsible company, so we actively take part in charity events and promote an ecological style of living (sorting of plastic, “good’s sharing”, etc.).
• Helping players in solving in-game and technical issues
• Processing user requests within the framework of targets (KPI)
• Investigation of in-game situations
• Tracking Facebook fan pages, replying to users in private messages and making comments under their posts
The Support Specialist is the main link between players and developers, exploring all the wishes of users and the problems they may encounter, as well as being the first to come to help users.
Work only in the night shifts (22:00 — 06:00,