Our client has provided business process outsourcing and comprehensive software solutions to the property and casualty insurance industry.
Our client’s P&C billing solutions help insurance carriers with tailored offerings at a lower cost and with a shorter implementation timeline than when internal IT resources are used. Premium finance outsourcing helps banks, insurance carriers and insurance brokers build a valuable profit center that also improves service levels and service options for the customer.
Premium finance and warranty software solutions have a very broad application in the insurance financing space. Our systems are used by the largest premium finance companies in the United States as well as smaller boutique agent-owned finance businesses. In total, our systems help manage over 1 million policyholder accounts every year.
This project is unique because we use the very software that we distribute to the marketplace. In fact, our Business Process Outsourcing Service Center handles over 175,000 accounts per year, representing over half a billion in property and casualty premiums. This all results in our customers having a business partner with unequaled capability and know-how in the marketplace.
The technology stack of the platform: MS .NET 4.8/5.0/Core 3.1, ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC,
REST Web/Windows Services, C#, MS SQL Server.
The project team:
- Software Development: Technical Manager/Architect + 5 full-stack developers.
- Project Management: Project Manager + 5 BAs and QAs.
- You’ll have real prospects for technical growth on this project, as the team consists of Strong Middle/Senior level specialists.
- The project allows improving the English level as well: workflows involve correspondence (regularly Teams and Zoom meetings) with the US colleagues.
- 5+ years of professional experience using C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework version 4.6 and higher, T-SQL.
- Up-to-date strong knowledge of all programming languages, tools, and techniques currently used in the development process.
- Strong knowledge of used operating systems.
- Advanced knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software systems.
- Plan, process and perform all jobs in an efficient manner with little to no assistance from the supervisor.
- Understand how our application operates, is structured, and is used.
- Develop features in all areas within our application, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, and testing.
- Participate in the team’s effort to define plans for standardizing, scaling, and enhancing our products and services.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades, and modifications.
- Provide prompt engineering support in response to bug reports.
- Architect, design, develop, and implement programming changes with consideration for system performance and quality.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications.
- Analyze current programs including performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Test new code changes to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate.
- Assists lower-level programmers with programming assignments.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, and charts.
- Possess strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with staff.
- Communicate with analysts, developers, testers, and technical support staff regarding programming needs and defects.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel.
NICE TO HAVE
- jQuery/Bootstrap experience/CSS;
- Git experience;
- Experience with Unit Testing (Moq, XUnit, NUnit).
- resume review and screening;
- extended online interview with tech. experts — approx. 1-1.5 hours;
Waiting for your CV!