Our client creates engaging, innovative and timely learning solutions that keep accounting and finance practitioners and healthcare providers knowledgeable, ahead of their game and improving outcomes for their clients and patients.
Their innovative learning solutions educate students and professionals in more than 70 distinct professions in Accounting & Finance and Healthcare, offering a comprehensive approach tailored to fit every individual’s unique learning style.
The technology stack of the platform:
- .NET Core / C# and some React;
- SQL Server;
- Azure services (Service Bus, Application Insights, Azure Storage etc).
The project team:
- Tech Lead
- 2-4 Full-stack developers
- 1 QA Engineer
- 1 BA
- You’ll have real prospects for technical growth on this project, as the team consists of Strong Middle/Senior level specialists.
- The project allows improving the English level as well: workflows involve correspondence (sometimes Teams and Zoom meetings) with the US colleagues.
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer.
- 2+ years of professional experience using React.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience working with GIT source control.
- Professional proficiency of English understanding and speaking.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Material UI.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- resume review and screening;
- extended online interview with tech. experts — approx. 1-1.5 hours;
- interview with a team;
Waiting for your CV!