Remote . Full-time
The project is a leading provider of educational content, software and analytics that enable institutions, students and employers to succeed in health care and other high-growth professions that require licensing.
D365 Configuration Specialist, CRM, Enterprise Applications
The Configuration Specialist will closely interact with business users to collaborate with our internal customers to learn about their challenges and impediments in their day-to-day workflow.
You will be accountable for collaborating actively with stakeholders and business users to deliver Dynamics 365 capabilities through configuration, approved Microsoft and 3rd party apps, and managing Tier 1 and Tier 2 support queues.
This position is 50/50 split between demonstrating technical and functional leadership of Dynamics 365 (D365) and peripheral platforms such as Power Platform and other SaaS Integrations.
This role will require significant interactions with our customers and stakeholders and requires excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities & Duties
● Hands-on experience in Dynamics 365 and Power Platform, including Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, and how these solutions help our customers achieve their desired business outcomes.
● Create demonstrations and deliver training to stakeholders providing proof of concept; plan and assist the team in implementing features using Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
● Proactively engage with stakeholders and business users by shadowing platform interactions and providing solutions with continuous workforce productivity gains.
● Delivering business process capabilities with the desired implementation to provide iterative business value, focusing on measuring delivered efficiencies and sensitivity to time to market.
● Knowledge of enterprise integration of Dynamics apps with Mobility, Outlook Connector, Marketing Automation (Hubspot, etc.), Project Operations, and third party apps.
● Operational Excellence: Passionate in monitoring and alerting the health of platforms and proactively implementing resolutions to prevent future outages
● Partnering in the development process with Agile Methodologies and proactively managing workloads using JIRA
● Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support to business users for immediate resolution.
● 2+ years of functional and technical experience working with Dynamics 365, Office 365, and Power Platform (Automate, Portal, and Flows)
● Familiar with the upgrade and product release process and ability to communicate that to our customers.
● Experience in providing solutions in B2B segment.
● Certification in Dynamics 365 is preferred but not mandatory
● Willingness and ability to quickly learn new features and functionality in the Microsoft Dynamics and PowerPlatform stack.
Skills & Abilities
● Data-driven decision making: individual contributor driven to measure, optimize, continue feedback loop to manage operational efficiency gains with different business users
● Excellent communication skills and accountability
● Self-starter, strong work ethics, maturity, and drive initiatives to succeed with a creative mind
● Emphasize with business users to understand their pain points and provide solution options
● Communicate with team and project managers
● Education and Experience
● Bachelor degree or equivalent experience is required
Education and Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience is required