We are a leading advertising technology company. We work with the world’s biggest app developers, telecoms, carriers, and major brands.
Our DevOps team is an infrastructure development team, which plays the knowledge center part in RnD.
• Solid understanding of Linux and networking
• Extensive DevOps/System administration experience, including practical knowledge of building and maintaining scalable/high-performance systems, problem-solving, and troubleshooting
• Proficiency with at least one scripting language (BASH, Python, Ruby, or similar)
• Experience in Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud: Amazon or Google preferred
• Experience with at least one of the following infrastructure automation tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Terraform
• Experience in monitoring and metrics collection/processing: Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, Influx stack and etc
• A passion for collaborating and tearing down communication silos
• Flexible working schedule.
• Big goals, challenging work, and meaningful feedback.
• Project ownership that impacts millions of users worldwide.
• Great team of professionals.
You will participate in the continuous improvement of our infrastructure to make it more scalable, more robust, and more cost-effective. You will work closely with software developers and will be able to influence software and system architecture decisions, drive innovation and professional excellence.
• Optimize infrastructure
• Enhance our highly accessible platform with a seamless service migration to Nomad or Kubernetes
• Perform Infrastructure & Application performance analysis
• Improve the automated infrastructure provisioning
• Extend our monitoring and alerting with a focus on business processes
• Constantly improve the platform security
Please write me to the telegram @KarinaSkorobruh for the quick communication