● MSc. BSc. in Computer Sciences from a top university.
● A Doer, a leader, a winner, a savvy hands-on coder, highly analytical, a bar raiser and a team player.
● 7 years of experience in back-end or full-stack development with at least 1 year of leadership.
● Very strong coding abilities in at least one modern language — Ruby, Node.JS, Java, Kotlin or similar.
● Proven track record of design and implementation of highly scalable and distributed web applications, functional programming, SQL, NoSQL and data platforms.
● Very strong communication skills in English — writing and speaking.
● High standards for code quality, testing, and performance.
• Challenging tasks within the unicorn company;
• Highly-skilled teammates;
• Several weeks of onboarding in Israel;
● Lead a team of developers through the product lifecycle — architecture, design, development, quality and production.
● Hands-on development of features (~70% of the time).
● Complete technical ownership on specific services and domains.
● Work closely with the team product manager on new products, features and initiatives.
● Ongoing leadership and mentorship of the team developers.
Fiverr is a global marketplace that connects freelancers
and businesses for digital services.
We change how the world works together.
We are fundamentally changing the way businesses and talents find and
engage with each other with a service as a product model.
We eliminate tremendous frictions and uncertainties in transacting services
so businesses can focus on getting projects done instead of managing
We enable freelancers to maximize the monetization of their time and
talent, so that they can be owners of their own businesses.
We create a global community of doers and businesses to together shape
the future of work.