1. 2+ years in software development
2. Solid programming skills in at least one of the above mentioned languages
3. Solid technical education (e.g. IT, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics)
4. Strong verbal and writing English language skills (Upper-Intermediate+ level)
• German language knowledge is a big plus (but not required)
• Knowledge of modern software development principles
• Experience working as a part of an international team
• Great Job opportunity in Germany with cutting-edge technologies
• Exciting work environment — share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
• Unique team spirit — join dedicated team of international experts
• Trainings and career opportunities
• Flexible working schedule
• 30 business days vacations
• Medical insurance
Wonderful opportunity for IT experts who are looking for a new challenges in Germany.
As an IT professional you will get the opportunity to take over responsibilities along the whole software lifecycle.
Are you also getting excited when it comes to advancing technologies and improving human lives as we are?
Great! Our passionate team is waiting for you in a dynamic environment to reach the next level!