We are in the process of constructing a configurable platform that empowers insurers and ecosystems to deliver personalized coverage options to consumers. Our product simplifies the complexity of digital insurance programs, enabling partners to reap rewards without the obstacles.
Key features of our product include flexible APIs, integration with data-rich ecosystems, handling both technical and regulatory complexities, support for scalability, internationalization, and multi-brand usage, as well as seamless insurance underwriting process. Our aim is to make insurance complexity invisible, empowering stakeholders to efficiently set up, deploy, and experiment with any product across various distribution channels.
Scope of Work:
- Infrastructure Management: Maintain and manage the Azure cloud infrastructure, optimizing efficiency and performance.
- CI/CD Pipeline Management: Design, implement and manage Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines.
- Collaboration: Work closely with software developers and stakeholders to ensure seamless deployment and management of applications.
- System Monitoring: Regularly monitor system performance and develop necessary tooling for optimal running of services.
- Automation: Leverage automation tools to replace manual interventions in both development and production environments.
- Extensive experience with Azure cloud services (CosmosDB, ServiceBus, Azure Storage, Azure DevOps, Azure SQL, APP/Container Insights).
- Proven experience in managing and implementing CI/CD pipelines.
- Good experience with Kubernetes (K8S) and Helm charts.
- Proficiency in scripting languages.
- In-depth understanding of cloud architecture, including the ability to work with complex distributed systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure B2C as an Identity Provider.
- Experience with developing 3rd-party integrations.