We are searching for a front end developer to join the team with solid experience in Vue.js.
* Active experience with Vue.JS for at least 3 years.
* ES6+, TypeScript, HTML, CSS
* For SPA we are using Vue + Vuex.
* Styling: SCSS, PostCSS, CSS-in-JS ( Styled Components, Emotion)
* Developer tools: Git, CI, CLI, Docker
* Experience working in Agile environments
* Knowledge of Node.JS, Express
* Experience with React
* Skills in backend development like PHP or Python
* Databases: MongoDB, PostgreSQL
* Serverless: Google Firebase / AWS Amplify / AWS Lambda
* Knowledge of AWS S3 / Google Cloud Engine
What we offer:
* Interesting projects
* Paid vacation and sick days
* Flexible schedule
* Working in international team, business trips are possible
* Possibility to work remotely
What we have:
* Team of professionals with rich experience of work
* Customers from Europe and the US
* Great team, helpful and friendly atmosphere
* Scrum methodology, stable process, responsibility
Our interview process:
* Please, submit your applications via DOU.
* We will contact interesting applicants and ask them to record a short video interview via MyInterview.com.
* This process helps us and the candidate to save time on lengthy interviews.
* Candidates who have successfully completed the video interview will be asked for a short final interview.
You will work in a remote team of developers working on large parts of a new project for a major swiss brand. You will work with the team in Switzerland and support them in new and on-going projects. You will develop iOS apps for some of the best Swiss brands like Swisscom, Swiss Railways etc. It is very likely that you will need to visit Switzerland to work with the client on-site.
Moqod is a Dutch software development company. We run a distributed team from Amsterdam to Bali. Moqod is founded on Dutch values and culture — freedom, innovation, open mind and hard work.
Our business is based on the four core values:
* Relationship. Friendly and warm relationship with the team, customers and the environment above all!
* Dedication. We love what we do and treat our work with great interest and enthusiasm.
* Agility. Following Agile methodologies and agile mindset: being flexible to changes, openness to new.
* Quality. Whatever we do has exceptional quality. Quality at work and personal life!
Join our exciting journey! The road ahead will be fun!