As a Senior Gameplay Engineer you will help build and shape the core game features on our upcoming competitive MMO Action-RPG game. In this role a passion for building elegant, engaging and extensible gameplay features is critical. You will be helping to shape both the PvP and PvE parts of our MMO game.
You should have demonstrated experience working with others to identify design requirements, development details and player experience goals of proposed features. You are also comfortable establishing development expectations and tasking necessary to help build timelines and delivery commitments.
- Develop multiplayer game with dedicated server
- Character mechanics
- Weapon mechanics
- In-game economics
- Gameplay rules and modes
- Develop game tools
- Work closely with designers, artists, and animators to bring the vision of the project to life
- Unreal Engine 4/5 experience (C++ and Blueprints)
- 4+ years of Professional game development experience
- Strong C++ skills and the ability to code and architect engine systems and tools
- Experience building Networked games including Prediction systems
- Experience with GAS
- Know Perforce
- Self-driven and proactive in solving technical problems
- Experience working with a globally distributed team.
Nice to have
- MMO experience
- Experience with Online Services (Matchmaking, Lobbies, etc...)
- Ability to work with ALS and animation graph
- Know about NFTs, crypto and utilizing the blockchain as a creative medium
- Good 3D Math skills (matrices, linear algebra, etc.).
- Know Rust