Moonmana is an international game development company founded in 2008. We are experienced professionals working with top companies around the world, such as Warner Brothers, Glu, Rollic, Azerion, Gameforge and others.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Active prospects’ research using LinkedIn, different social networks, databases, platforms and other channels to generate leads;
- Pursue new business opportunities via LinkedIn cold outreach, cold emails, and other messaging outlets;
- Navigate and maintain Hubspot CRM with all MQLs and SQLs on all stages;
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with prospects and potential clients;
- Following up with all prospects/leads;
- Set up online meetings for Business Development Manager.
What is important for us?
- Experience in Lead Generation/Lead Scraping for at least 6 months;
- Familiarity with Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SalesQL and other tech tools for lead generation;
- Outstanding English writing skills (creation of messages/emails templates, business correspondence with prospects and leads);
- Understanding of the fundamentals of MS Excel;
- Ability to use search engines (know how to google);
- Quick learner with a flexible mindset, proactive and self-organized and self-driven;
- Analytical and creative thinking;
Will be a plus:
- English at least at upper-intermediate level.
- Relevant background in the gaming industry.
- Fast hiring process;
- Fully remote job (you can work from anywhere in the world (except ®russia);
- Career opportunities: next step is SDR position;
- Performance and salary review;
- Netflix subscription;
- Paid vacation that doesn’t expire at the end of a year (21 working days);
- Compensation for learning English.