Moonmana is an international IT company founded in 2008. We are experienced professionals, so we work with top companies around the world, such as Warner Brothers, Glu, Rollic, Azerion, Gameforge and others. For many years our main focus has been game development and we’re starting a new department of Web development.
Join us! A cool team of professionals, an unforgettable atmosphere and interesting projects are waiting for you!
Passion for games is the main thing that we appreciate!
- 1 year experience of work as a manual tester or PM in game development
- Experience of playing games
- Skills in communication with business stakeholders and project teams
- Knowledge of the principles of web programming and mobile development
- English level — Upper-Intermediate
Will be a plus:
- Completed courses of PM or QA
- Proactive attitude
- Participation in the development of HC games
- Team management — 8-12 months, after that you can switch to mobile / PC / Console Projects
- Conducting calls with the team and publishers
- Making a list of tasks for the team, monitoring progress
- Fully remote job
- High level of financial compensation $
- Career opportunities and the ability to satisfy your ambitions
- Flexible working hours
- Work in well-organized professional team
- Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growth
- Paid vacation
- Corporate lessons of English
- Corporate events etc.