• Fluent in both Ukrainian/Russian and English.
• Able to work effectively in a distributed team environment.
• Senior-Level with least 5+ years experience software engineering.
• Product sense. Keen eye for building quality products from wireframes/mockups, or ambiguous requirements.
• Experience building large web applications.
• You’ve shipped live products where you led the development of notable features.
• Comfortable with startup environments where changes can happen quickly.
• Experience in advanced TypeScript usage.
• Experience with PostgreSQL, Knex/Objection.js
• A small, smart, friendly team that maintains a positive work environment.
• 100% remote position.
• Work on projects valuing quality.
• Build products that have social impact.
• Work directly with 1 Product Manager based in the PST timezone, and an engineering team based in the EEST timezone.
• Use our online portal to access tasks, Sprints, chat rooms, and project updates. Training will be provided.
• Wireframes and mockups will sometimes be provided to you, sometimes the feature description will only be in writing. You will build them into high-quality features.
• No strict weekly meetings, but meetings will be scheduled ad hoc.
Moonlight Labs is a digital agency that specializes in full circle development of enterprise-grade web applications, from concept to launch and beyond.
We operate as an elastic product team that companies can easily connect to their existing workflows. Some of our clients staff no designers, marketers, or engineers— leaving Product ownership to us. This frees up the business to focus on their core strengths. They pay a simple monthly fee for this service and can scale our service up or down monthly.
We are looking for a new member to our growing Ukrainian team. You’ll be a senior engineer building an actively used web application based on React.