Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe.
We’re looking for a superstar UI Artist to join our growing Art team and work on our top-notch, industry-leading product.
As a UI Artist, you’ll be responsible for the user experience, visual design concepts and game user interface. As part of our dream team, you’ll receive everything you can think of from a super friendly and creative team, to a strong focus on your development.
- Create a playful, intuitive cohesive look & feel, and overall mobile game user experience.
- Conceptualize, present and execute your ideas from A to Z.
- Collaborate with other designers and cross-functionally with UX, engineering, and product management on the design and implementation of new game features.
- Create and own the implementation of fun, engaging in-game events and other game content.
- At least 3 years of experience in game UI and understanding of game UI principals.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and make quick decisions within tight schedules.
- Strong design, drawing, color, composition, and conceptual ideation abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop.
- Quick sketching methods and the ability to create accurate wire frames.
- Understanding of typography.
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center.
- Exceptional, innovative and dynamic work environment.
- Promote transparency and open employee communication.
- Tremendous growth and career advancement opportunities.
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities.
- Directly impact and build personalized product experiences for our players.
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance for you and your family members.
- Reimbursement for sports expenses (MultiSport Plus card).
- Comfortable office located in the center of Warsaw.
- Free daily breakfasts and lunches in the office, along with a fully stocked kitchen filled with snacks, fruits, etc.
- Latest tech equipment (macOS and Wacom Cintiq).
- Training & development/tuition reimbursement.
- Friend referral program with generous bonuses.
- Friday Happy Hours and team gatherings.
- Relocation bonus for non-local candidates.
- Car parking paid by the company.
And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, happy hours, and all kinds of entertaining events — brought to us by our amazing Employee Experience Experts! Join us on the Moon!