Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies. We produce exciting and engaging entertainment for players across the globe and pride ourselves on developing top quality casual games that invite and allow players to connect with one another.
As a Unity Developer you will be working in a scrum team, creating new features for our product as well as improving our core architecture.
We’re looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team.
- Creating new features, working on optimization for the best performance, and improving all areas of our product — that’s our everyday life, regardless of the product;
- We aim to reach maximum coverage of our code with unit tests and create detailed documentation for our features using Confluence;
- Collaborate with Technical Artists on the integration of creative assets into the game.
- Creating and working with technical documentation
- Professional experience in software development;
- At least 4+ years of experience with Unity engine — specifically 2D mobile platforms and it’s scripting API’s (UI, 2D tools, animations, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of C# programming language;
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and architectural design patterns;
- Understanding the optimization of mobile applications;
- Team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience creating editor tools for Unity;
- Knowledge of dependency injection principles (Zenject).
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Promote transparency & open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities;
- Directly impact and build personalized product experiences for our players.
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
- 20 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family member free of charge;
- Sports expenses reimbursement;
- Comfortable office in BC Gulliver;
- Free daily lunches in the office and fully stocked kitchen with the greatest coffee;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement; online courses of your choice;
- Parental leave;
- Employee Referral Program with great bonuses;
- Regular team buildings and Company Happy Hours;
- Relocation bonus for nonlocal candidates;
- Car parking paid by the Company.
And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, Happy hours, and all kinds of entertaining events — brought to us by our amazing Employee Experience Expert :) Join us on the Moon!