We are looking for a Technical Artist to join the game team that is working on new game development.
We’re looking for a highly experienced, versatile, and passionate Technical Artist. You will be collaborating with Unity developers and Art team, integrating creative assets into the game, creating various game content with different mechanics and styles. As a Technical Artist, you will work closely with our Creative and Product, and Development teams to shape Moon Active games.
A Technical Artist, as our company sees it, is a bridge between the Art and Development departments. Technical Artist works with different departments in the company and is in charge of the final look of the game. As a Technical Artist, you’ll be integrating all the graphic assets of the game in Unity, creating animations, VFX, and tools to improve our pipeline.
We’re looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team.
- Integrate creative assets (art and visual effects) into the game;
- Create VFX using all available tools in Unity like ParticleSystems, custom shaders, animations, etc;
- Close collaboration with artists, animators and programmers for achieving efficient and convenient workflow;
- Analyze and optimize the design to satisfy art and performance needs, or keep the balance between beautiful and fast;
- Working as part of an agile cross-functional team that also includes Unity Developers, QA engineers and Backend developers.
- Strong skills in Creative Suite Master Collection, Photoshop mostly;
- Production experience in Unity;
- Experience with Unity’s Shuriken particle system;
- Understanding of content creation/management pipelines for game production;
- Experience working with both artists and engineers and understanding the gap between both disciplines;
- Strong understanding of rendering pipeline (materials, draw-calls, batching, texture atlas);
- Ability to analyze tech design performance-wise;
- Ability to analyze and improve workflows to enhance group productivity;
- Portfolio — is a must.
- Familiarity with games products;
- Familiarity with Spine;
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks;
- Artistic education or experience as an artist or animator.
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional, innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Full transparency and open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Influence and build personalised product experiences for millions of users
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Healthcare (family package);
- Gym and sports expenses reimbursement;
- Lunch card;
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fruits, etc;
- Latest tech equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
- Employee Referral Program with generous bonuses;
- Team gatherings and Happy Hours;
- Birthday and Christmas gifts;
- Relocation bonus for non-local candidates.