Moon Active is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, and is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the globe. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Designer to join our industry-leading marketing team.
You will be responsible for crafting eye-catching visual concepts for Global A-List campaigns across all digital and social platforms.
As part of a great team you will receive everything you can dream of: from super friendly and creative co-workers & a strong focus on your development to projects that will inspire the whole Gaming Industry.
- Conceptualize, present and execute your ideas from A to Z: Lead your own creation
- Create mockups, storyboards and develop 2D art with industry standard tools
- Work with marketing team and developers to ensure that the visual identity is in line with the marketing strategy
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within Digital Design
- Create assets for the games’ social media and community needs
- Create a playful, intuitive cohesive look & feel, and overall user experience for our products
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment within tight schedules
- Strong design, Color, Composition, Typography and Conceptual Ideation abilities
- At least 1 year of experience in graphic design
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Brainstorming, being a key team-player within a creative team
- Knowledge of Unity, After Effects, Cinema 4D — advantage
- Gaming background — advantage
*** PLEASE ATTACH A LINK TO AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO/SHOWREEL (We will only contact resumes with portfolio links)
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Promote transparency & open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities;
- Directly impact and build personalized product experiences for our players.
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
- 20 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family member free of charge;
- Sports expenses reimbursement;
- Comfortable office in BC Gulliver;
- Free daily lunches in the office and fully stocked kitchen with the greatest coffee;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement; online courses of your choice;
- Parental leave;
- Employee Referral Program with great bonuses;
- Regular team buildings and Company Happy Hours;
- Relocation bonus for nonlocal candidates;
- Car parking paid by the Company.
And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, Happy hours, and all kinds of entertaining events — brought to us by our amazing Employee Experience Expert :) Join us on the Moon!