We are recruiting an HR Executive to join our growing E-Commerce team in our Kyiv office.
HR Executive will look for the staffing of new openings and act as a Learning & Development coordinator. The most important objective is to understand Monsoon’s development requirements and run L&D programs to fulfil them. This role will require you to work closely across various functions.
- Hire right people at the right place in timeline and budget
- Hire junior staff members, enroll them into L&D program and successfully produce skilled resources with the help of mentors/trainers
- End-to-end management of learning and development programs designed for various roles in the organization
- Source and manage learning material like the handbook, online courses, documentations, etc.
- Drive higher participation and engagement into training, collaborative approach, able to work well with trainers, managers, and all other staff members
- Conduct training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Be accountable for LMS (Managing courses, material, calendars, participants’ data, assessments)
- Document the progress of all learning programs uniformly, maintain monthly MIS, analyse the effectiveness of learning programs, present relevant L&D analytics to management
- Evaluate each program’s effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback
- Assist module leaders in preparing learning materials
- Identify and coordinate with internal and external trainers/module leaders/mentors to conduct development programs
- Participate in Recruiting process
- Assist and support HR team
- 2-3 years of Work experience as recruiter and training coordinator/training facilitator
- Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate). Experience in e-commerce recruitment is a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken communication with the ability to present to audiences
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google Sheets, docs, slides and forms
- Effective sourcing of candidates using various channels (online, campus, headhunting, etc)
- Adept with a variety of training platforms, cultures and methods
- Must have a good command of written & verbal English
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and improve technical skills
- A team player who can work in multinational, cross-functional teams
CAREER INCENTIVES & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored training/certification opportunities
- Flexible career path options
- Health Insurance (after 3-months’ probation period)
- Accountant’s support
- Collaborative working environment with a young and energetic team
- Monsoon Consulting is a rapidly expanding digital agency, with locations in Kyiv, Dublin, London, Belfast and Lisbon.