REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
● 5+ years of Drupal 7 experience.
● 1+ years Drupal 8/9 experience.
● Back-end stack Drupal 7 & 8/9.
● Experience in technical project architecture.
● Working with VMs (Docker, Vagrant, etc), Unix-based OS.
● Knowledge of GIT.
● Experience working in Agile environment.
● Understanding of testing concepts, experience in writing Unit PHP test is an advantage.
● Experience in integrating 3rd party libraries, APIs, etc.
● Experience in integration and other documentation.
● Ability to work under tight deadlines without compromising quality.
● Excellent programming skills in core PHP is required.
● MySQL or other relational database systems.
● Knowledge of Xdebug.
REQUIRED INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
● Must have a good command of written & verbal English.
● Positive, ’can do’ attitude essential.
● Eats, sleeps and thinks coding 24/7
● A team player who can work in cross functional teams and directly with clients
● Competitive salary
● Sponsored training and certification opportunities
● Sponsored community / event participation opportunities
● Sponsored ongoing Agile coaching and mentoring
● Collaborative working environment with a dynamic and diverse team
● Flexible career path options
● Performance appraisals and personal development plans
● Accountant support
● Health Insurance
● Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
● Understanding of Drupal Architecture and best practices.
● Standalone developer with knowledge of backend.
● Perform maintenance and development on Drupal Platform.
● Debug complex issues and bugs using debugging tools.
● Create, document and implement unit tests and scripts.
● Develop custom functionalities using MVC PHP and Drupal API’s.
● Working in the Agile base team structure on projects.
● Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies
● Participate & advise on training sessions with customers
● Assist in upskilling junior and
We are recruiting a Senior Drupal Backend Developer to join our growing Drupal CMS team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a team of exceptional strategic, creative and technical digital specialists.