• Experience from 2 years (preferably under Windows/Windows Server platform).
• Selenium/WebDriver knowledge and experience.
• SQL language knowledge.
• С# program language knowledge.
• Experience in Web API testing.
• Experience in GUI testing, Web-interface testing, back office testing, under-skin testing.
• Bug reports, test cases, test plans.
Сontinuous Integration, prioritization understanding, experience of mobile (Android/iOS) apps testing, knowledge of version control systems (Git).
• Gym and sports program (football, volleyball, etc.).
• Corporate massage therapist.
• Conferences, courses and trainings (Paid).
• Flexible working schedule
• Pleasant buns in the form of corporate events and teamwork, syrups, fruit, cookies, ice cream.
• Lounge with exercise machine, wall bars, table football and tennis, Xbox.
• Vacation days (24 calendar days / year), sick leave.
• Comfortable, modern office in Pechersk district.
• Automation test case creation and execution.
• Extending and maintaining the existing testing framework.
• Bugs reporting and bug fix verification.
Our primary product is an high-load online credit system (900 000+ regular users), allowing customer to get a loan online within 10 minutes.
Front — ASP.NET MVC, back — webservices and winservices in C #. Methodology — short-iteration mix based on Scrum/Agile/Lean. Product stage — active development.
We are looking for Automation QA engineers who like create new products and work with Selenium/WebDriver, API.