We are looking for a Product Owner to join our team at MOJAM and develop in-house products.
📗 In this role, you will:
• Responsible for maximizing the value of the product and the work of the Engineering team.
• Manage the Product Backlog (clearly expressing Product Backlog items, collaborating with stakeholders regarding requirements, ordering the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals).
• Ownership — issues that should have been identified in domain of responsibility, without direct instructions.
• Collaborate with UX & Engineering teams through planning, ideation, research, concept development and prioritizing deliverables.
• Work with Engineering teams and management to address questions / concerns.
🦸 About You:
• 2+ years of web/mobile product management or Business Analyst experience.
• Strong knowledge of Business Analysis techniques.
• Solid experience writing user stories, grooming product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements.
• Strong knowledge of agile development practices, methodologies and tools.
• Experience with analytics tools (Amplitude, FB analytics etc).
• Strong proactive communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively.
• Demonstrated experience working with UX/UI teams.
• System thinking and functional decomposition skills.
• Knowledge of requirements management tools (JIRA, Confluence).
💪 Will be a plus if:
• Interest in esports or igaming industry.
● Work at interesting and demanded project on the IT market;
● Great modern office in the very center of Kharkiv or Kyiv;
● Opportunity to work from home or office;
● Salary review every six months;
● 18 working days of paid vacation per year;
● Paid sick leave;
● Compensation for attending events, conferences, obtaining certificates, and purchasing study materials;
● Compensation for gym, pool, and other sports activities;
● Compensation for English courses;
● Absence of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Regular corporate events and team buildings;
● Absence of time tracker utilities and flexible working hours.
Mojam is a company that develops products for gamers, which are at the top of the largest and most successful projects in their segment. Thousands of people from all over the world use our services every day.
In 2015, we launched our first project focused on the CIS market — an entertainment service for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive players. It entered the top 3 in its segment and gave us a potential for extensive development of the company.
In 2019, we launched the second product, which entered the world’s top 3 in the same segment for two years. We want to grow further, so we are always looking for great professionals to join our team.
Our project in numbers:
● Current user base: 2,9M+
● In 2021 the project has grown three times
● Monthly sessions: 1,5+
● The geography of the project covers more than 130 countries.