We have an open position in our Project Management Department for a Junior PM with a proactive attitude to the work, good analytical mindset and excellent people management skills. So if you are ready to face tasks that will unlock your potential, we’ll be glad to invite you to our team and provide you with everything you need to grow professionally and achieve new goals.
• At least Upper-intermediate English (both written and spoken);
• Understanding of Agile methodologies and frameworks;
• Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership;
• Capabilities of a good analyst and a fast learner;
• Ability to maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail.
We would also appreciate if you have the following:
• Technical background in Web and/or Mobile sphere;
• Experience as a Project Manager.
Key responsibilities are:
• Drive customer relationship: day-to-day communication, engagement development, project negotiations, etc.;
• Make sure that every project corresponds with the client’s business goals;
• Focus on quality;
• Create project documentation and keep it updated;
• Participation in pre-sales activities is possible.
• Work together with an experienced PM through the entire period of collaboration;
• Long-term cooperations with employees and clients;
• Friendly team of experienced project managers and involved developers;
• Open-minded management that welcomes initiatives and ideas;
• Challenging goals and rewarding steps to make your career successful;
• Income that grows along with your achievements;
• Flexible schedule;
• Compensation of both internal and external English language training;
• Compensation of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Sports programs, medical insurance;
• Our Accountants will care about your taxes;
• Legal support.