• 2+ years’ commercial experience in JS;
• Experience in Angular;
• Understanding the architecture of modern Web applications;
• Experience in ES2015+, Webpack, Babel;
• At least Intermediate English skills (preferably oral).
• Experience in NativeScript or React or Vue.
You will have the following opportunities:
• Work in an advanced team of experts;
• Professional and career growth;
• Opportunities to bring your ideas to the table and implement them;
• Work with the US and European Union markets;
• Long-term cooperations with employees and clients;
• Income that grows along with your achievements;
• Compensation of both internal and external English language training;
• Compensation of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Sports programs, medical insurance;
• Our Accountants will care about the taxes;
• Legal support.