MobiDev is looking for a talent to join our QA Team. Through the years we’ve gathered extensive expertise in the testing area and now we’re glad to share our knowledge with a new teammate. Your work experience isn’t the main thing for us. First of all we value your focus on high quality of software products and your personal desire for self-development. If you are ready to become a part of our professional environment, just take the first step in your career growth and contact us!
• At least Upper-Intermediate English, both written and spoken;
• Commercial experience in QA;
• Knowledge of software development process;
• Strong understanding of software testing theory;
• Ability to analyze and structure information;
• Strong desire to become skilled QA.
Will be an asset:
• Experience in testing of Mobile and/or Web apps;
• Understanding of the client-server application architecture;
• Knowledge of any programming language, markup, SQL, Git.
New teammate is going to take part in the creation of business applications for iOS, Android OS, cross-platform apps and web services. QA Engineer has close cooperation with the development team and product owner, testing documentation creation and maintenance. <\br>
• Work in a team of experienced specialists;
• Challenging goals and rewarding steps to make your career successful;
• Long-term cooperation with employees and clients;
• Compensation of both internal and external English language training;
• Compensation of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
• Flexibility of work and scheduling;
• Income that grows along with your achievements;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Sports programs, medical insurance;
• Football, basketball and ping-pong teams;
• Our Accountants will take care of the taxes;
• Legal support.
We would like you to answer the following question:
What are the differences among Android interfaces of Samsung Galaxy S9, Google Pixel 2, Huawei P20 Pro, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5? 3-5 main differences will be enough.
Please attach the answer to your CV.