We decided that the next level of our company’s growth should be highlighted with the development of our product — in addition to developing multiple products for our customers. You will work with internal Product Owner/Manager, development / design teams, and external partners to strategize campaigns, write creative briefs, develop and distribute content.
We have PO and development expertise in-house, and we’re looking for a great marketing manager with the expertise in promoting products.
As we all know, only 1 out of 10 products can be successful (ok, 1 out of 100 :), so we’ll be shooting wide and work on several products at the same time.
It’s important for you to have:
• 2+ years of product marketing experience;
• Basic SEO skills and experience in ASO (App Store Optimization);
• Experience in launching and/or scaling digital and mobile product(s);
• Skills and experience in digital product marketing strategies and user acquisition;
• English — Upper Intermediate and above.
It would be great if you have experience in international PR.
What will be included in your responsibilities:
• Get involved with the product development teams to ask tricky questions, including words like “value”, “target audience”, “monetization” and make sure they know the answers, share feedback and be there, in general.
• Create a product promotion strategy, based on the goals / TA of the product and form its promotion budget.
• Define who / what will be needed to implement the strategy (see #2), form and manage the promotion team if needed.
What products we’re currently working on:
1. AI tool to analyze publicly available speeches to understand a person’s position on various topics (Product is on the BA stage)
2. Augmented Reality based application to help car owners during long-distance traveling (Product can be seen here apps.apple.com/...p-by-mobidev/id1633075969
3. AI tool to help with sustainability promotion (Product is on the BA stage)
4. Fintech app for personal finance management (Product is on the MVP stage).
What we offer:
• Energetic marketing team to support and motivate
• Ability to initiate and manage own products
• Pain and suffering being the part of BDSM team (Business development, Sales & Marketing)
• Fuller understanding of our client’s business goals and target audience;
• Flexible schedule;
• Compensation for both internal and external English language training;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Medical insurance;
• Our Accountants will care about the taxes;
• Legal support.