A few years ago, we reinvented our Marketing strategy. And it was a disaster at first — zero results and plenty of invested time. But we kept the vector, experimented, and adjusted — now we’re confident in how the content strategy works. We’re scaling.
That’s why we’re searching for a person, who is willing to understand target readers’ pain points, dive into new topics, and work closely with technical experts. The goal is to create valuable, unique, and easy to read top tier articles.
No more stories — Here are the requirements:
• Upper-Intermediate English. Every piece of content will eventually go through native proofreading. But English is a must
• Writing skills. We hate useless and boring texts — help us to get rid of them
• Get into new topics quickly
• There’s no way to create an excellent text without understanding the topic thoroughly
• IT & Business subjects. That’s what we work with, so be ready for it. Check our Blog: mobidev.biz/trends-and-insights
Benefits that we value:
• We learn & try new things all the time
• Do writings + choose extra marketing activities
• No KPIs based on how many words we wrote
• Tech experts back us
• Plenty of work and a fair payment
• The team combines Home & Office work
• Vacation, medical insurance, and all that stuff
• Perfect marketing lead, who created this job description.