We are glad to invite iOS Developer to join our team. You’ll be able to create native apps from scratch for different domain areas using the latest technologies like AR, ML, Swift UI, etc. We don’t just develop software products, our team creates solutions that help our clients achieve their business goals. That’s why we rely on diverse expert backgrounds and perspectives to foster innovations through great ideas. Join our team and there always will be something new to explore and implement.
Main required skills:
• 1+ years’ of commercial experience as iOS Developer;
• Experience with such frameworks: UIKit, Core Data, Core Location, MapKit, Push Notifications, PhotosUI, Alamofire;
• Knowledge of design patterns and the ability to use them;
• Familiarity with Autolayout and animations;
• UI implementation skills from code multithreading;
• Skills of working with Apple Developer (creating AppIDs, certificates, provisionings, adding new devices, etc.);
• At least Intermediate English level.
The benefits you will get:
• Ability to influence processes and best practices;
• Opportunity of expanding your technical background;
• Long-term cooperation with employees and clients;
• Income that grows along with your achievements;
• Compensation of both internal and external English language training;
• Flexible schedule;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Medical insurance;
• Our Accountants will care about the taxes;
• Legal support.
Despite the fact we are still working from home, you will have the possibility to concentrate on your responsibilities as long as experts from other departments can help you with different issues. On the first day, you will be welcomed by the Dedicated HR Manager, who will assist you in the future with the onboarding. System Administrators prepare all the necessary devices and install the software.