MobiDev is looking for a competent specialist to join Business Analysis department. Various type of projects, newest technologies, well-versed project-managers, the freedom of actions and real opportunity to affect on company’s processes and form an effective, independent team which can face problems and overcome them without external interference — all of this benefits can be yours.
• More than 1 year of commercial experience as a Business Analyst or adjacent positions (QA\PM) with analytical functions;
• Upper-Intermediate English (written / spoken);
• Solid understanding the Web and\or Mobile development from a technical point of view;
• Еxperience in requirements analysis and preparation of documentation in IT projects;
• Deep experience with managing, analyzing and documenting requirements from a customer;
• Proven organizational, communicational and problem-solving experience;
• Familiarity with BPMN\UML.
In addition, it would be great if you had:
• Managerial experience;
• Experience of using bug-tracking software (e.g. JIRA) as well as team collaboration software (e.g. Confluence);
• Understanding Goal-Directed Design principles;
• UI\UX knowledge;
• Participation in the presale stage.
• Improve BA processes;
• Suggest BA instruments and approaches for implementation;
• Communicate with clients on the issues of requirements;
• Analyze and process project requirements to create documentation;
• Manage project changes and search for optimal business solutions;
• Join the presales stage as an expert;
• Foster of mutual understanding between BA and other teams;
• Strengthen of the values of the company within the team.
• Opportunity to tune up the processes and implement innovations;
• Challenging goals and rewarding steps to make your career successful;
• Long-term cooperation with employees and clients;
• Compensation of both internal and external English language training;
• Flexibility of work and scheduling;
• Income that grows along with your achievements;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Medical insurance;
• Our Accountants will take care of the taxes;
• Legal support.
Despite the fact we are still working from home, you will have the possibility to concentrate on your responsibilities as long as experts from other departments can help you with different issues. On the first day, you will be welcomed by the Dedicated HR Manager, who will assist you in the future with the onboarding. System Administrators prepare all the necessary devices and install the software.