• React Native development more than 1 year;
• Knowledge of mobile platform development specifics;
• Confidently uses React.js in commercial projects more than 1 year;
• Has experience with Redux/MobX, ES2015+, Webpack;
• Understands the architecture of modern Web applications;
• Has at least Intermediate English skills (preferably oral).
• Expirience with native platform development for iOS or Android;
• Professional and career growth;
• Opportunities to bring your ideas to the table and implement them;
• Long-term cooperation with employees and clients;
• Income that grows along with your achievements;
• Compensation of both internal and external English language training;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Medical insurance;
• Our Accountants will care about the taxes;
• Legal support.
Despite the fact that we are still working from home you will have the possibility to concentrate on your responsibilities as long as experts from other departments can help you with different issues. On the first day, you will be welcomed by the Dedicated HR Manager, who will assist you in the future with the onboarding. System Administrators prepare all the necessary devices and install the software.