• Confidently uses Angular 2+ in commercial projects;
• Has experience with RxJs 6, Webpack, NPM;
• Understands the architecture of modern Web applications;
• Has at least Intermediate English skills.
• Professional and career growth;
• Opportunities to bring your ideas to the table and implement them;
• Long-term cooperations with employees and clients;
• Income that grows along with your achievements;
• Compensation of both internal and external English language training;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Medical insurance;
• Our Accountants will care about the taxes;
• Legal support.
Despite the fact that we are still working from home you will have the possibility to concentrate on your responsibilities as long as experts from other departments can help you with different issues. On the first day, you will be welcomed by the Dedicated HR Manager, who will assist you in the future with the onboarding. System Administrators prepare all the necessary devices and install the software.