We are expanding our team and looking for a talented .NET Desktop Developer, who is ready to gain new experience and share their own, working closely with colleagues. Combination of commercial experience and fundamental knowledge, ability to apply them in practice, passion for complex tasks, and good English — such is the recipe for our successful cooperation.
• Strong knowledge in C# and .Net Core (including Reflection, Tasks);
• Commercial WPF experience;
• Solid experience in WinApi, P/Invoke, COM, Marshalling, Windows SDK;
• Excellent practical knowledge of OOP concepts;
• Solid understanding of HTTP and RESTful design;
• Hands-on experience with RDMS and ORMs;
• At least Intermediate English (spoken and written).
• Work in a team of experienced specialists;
• Challenging goals and rewarding steps to make your career more successful;
• Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;
• Long-term cooperation with employees and clients;
• Compensation of both internal and external English language training;
• Flexibility of work and scheduling;
• Income that grows along with your achievements;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Medical insurance;
• Our Accountants will take care of the taxes;
• Legal support.
Despite the fact we are still working from home, you will have the possibility to concentrate on your responsibilities as long as experts from other departments can help you with different issues. On the first day, you will be welcomed by the Dedicated HR Manager, who will assist you in the future with the onboarding. System Administrators prepare all the necessary devices and install the software.