Our primary purpose is to make software development easier for Product Owners by delivering high-quality integrated products. We work with web, mobile and desktop solutions and invite experienced Project Manager, who would enjoy working with these directions. This vacancy performs a full PM cycle (from initiation to delivery) and implies work with dedicated and distributed teams. That is why needed strong communication skills to coordinate onsite and remote work with teams across the globe.
Main activities and responsibilities:
• Work on one or several projects, depends on the load;
• Translate business requirements into product requirements;
• Manage risks and issues, plan mitigation strategies;
• Coordinate the work of project teams;
• Prepare and present reports on project progress and issues;
• Add value to products at each stage of development;
• Ensure ongoing product delivery.
• 1+ years of experience as a Project Manager;
• Examples of successfully accomplished and delivered projects for US/EU clients;
• At least Upper-intermediate English (written & spoken);
• Understanding of business analysis, including project functionality, technologies, and business goals.
The benefits you will get:
• Ability to influence processes and best practices;
• Opportunity of expanding your technical background;
• Long-term cooperation with employees and clients;
• Income that grows along with your achievements;
• Compensation of both internal and external English language training;
• Flexible schedule;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Medical insurance;
• Our Accountants will take care of the taxes;
• Legal support.