Qualifications and Skills:
· Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
· Strong attention to detail· Proficient with Excel (and the entire MS Office Suite)
· Multi-tasking and organizational skills a must
· Calm in pressure situations, but a high level of urgency to resolve problems and complete tasks
· Creative thinking/ability to think outside the box
· Self-motivated· Interest in mobility
· Positive attitude!
· Good command of spoken and written English
The Expense Management -analyst role is a critical role to the success of our customer partnerships and ensuring we can meet our contractual savings guarantees. This role creates the foundation for our expense analysis and is responsible for compiling and grooming mobile carrier data. A person in this role must have great attention to detail, have great familiarity with MS Office suite and must have a love for data!
Ability to handle any customer interaction professionally and with a service-oriented attitude;
· Reliable and precise work style, even under time-pressure;
· Work with clients’ financial teams to analyze complex billing models, reconcile and allocate charges and develop detailed reports;
· Act as technical telecom resource for requirements gathering and implementation;
· Perform telecom operations services, optimize processes, and define standards;
· Provide top quality customer service to clients, vendors, and internal teams;
· Own and manage the project, new processes, standards, and tools;
· Develop and own best practices, quality assurance methods, etc.
· Documenting tasks in internal tools;
· Drive efficiencies to our data collection processes.