Skills and qualification
· 4+ years of full-time practice as a Project Manager with direct project accountability
· Experience in managing teams of
· Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management.
· Knowledge of ITSM/ITIL, incident management
· Deep knowledge of Agile principles and frameworks, Scrum, Kanban
· Solid experience in establishing a proper SDLC and development processes
· Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance, improving team velocity
· Ability to clearly communicate project status, risks and plans to the
· Ability to execute and prioritize several tasks simultaneously, resolving interdependencies
· Experience working with product development teams, product companies is an advantage
· Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, led by example, cultural awareness
· Advanced level of written and verbal English
· Flexibility, emotional maturity.
· You will be responsible for cross-functional feature development teams creating the MobiChord products
· Facilitates the efforts of the project team, directing the efforts of the individual specialists required to produce the project, providing managerial oversight of the design and construction process itself, and defining the individual tasks that must be completed in the proper time and sequence
· Maintaining SDLC and ensuring it is followed by all the reporting teams with some background of project management.
· Introducing and maintaining new processes and org structure changes if needed. Advising on the processes that you think are matching the business needs.
· As a Product Owners on planning and developing of the Ops features with alignment of account teams
· Responsible for communicating with Ops teams across the board to make sure the goals are clear, and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
· Working closely with the stakeholders to enable a proper feedback culture and procedures
· Performing various people management activities such as 1:1 meeting, performance reviews, firings and hiring.
· Responsible for creating the list of backlog items and prioritizing them based on the overall strategy and business objectives, Will need to map out project dependencies to inform the necessary sequence of development.
· Mocking up product designs to mapping product dependencies and sharing your work with the Ops Team.