We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our amazing team — where you can apply your skills, learn new ones, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will develop and create the vision of our AWS platform. Part of this role also includes working with non technical people like business analyses and stakeholders to understand business objectives and figure out the best way to bring those ideas into our product. Someone who will thrive in this role will have a passion for seeing the big picture of where we can go, and laying out the steps and ground work for us to get there. Being an Senior Developer requires the diverse skill set of being able to dig into details, troubleshooting issues, and creating the future. Strong English communication skills are required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Be a member of the product development team!
· Inspires, mentor, and encourage colleagues to apply intelligently customized industry’s best practices
· Plan, design, layout, and explain the vision to support our product growth.
· Document, prototype, research, create, and bring to life your awesome ideas
· Working with a team of developers and help them to continuously improve their process and product
· Work with Dev ops to troubleshoot, deploy, and build a scalable, fast, awesome product.
· Work with NodeJS developers, Java developers and other developers to update and support other products written in other languages.
· Collaborate with different stakeholders to determine functional and non-functional requirements
· Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
· Communicate concepts and guidelines to the team and proactively monitor the adherence of the implementation to the chosen architecture during all iterations
· Working with different technologies on day-to-day basis to ensure that software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc
· Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc
Skills and Experiences:
· 6+ years of senior experience in NodeJS, Java, Python software development and proven experience
· knowledge and experience with AWS, APIs, Docker, Message Brokers: ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Artemis;and Databases.
· Proven experience in delivering scalable well designed architecture
· Experience in full stack development process, development and architecture
· Experience in software development and deployment methodologies
· Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
· Several years of experience with message-based reactive architectures and systems
· Past experience with Kubernetes, Linux, and Servicenow is a big plus
· A technical mindset with great attention to detail
· Strong communication skills and English language (C1-C2)