· 2+ years experience in Node.JS and
· Experience in software development using (Node.JS, Python etc.)
· Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
· Experience with message-based reactive architectures and systems a big plus
· Past experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Servicenow, Java Message Brokers (such as ActiveMQ), MongoDB are a big plus
· Understanding of software quality assurance principles
· A technical mindset with great attention to detail
· Strong communication skills and English language
Fun and exciting corporate culture of transparency, productive challenging & innovation
Flexible work environment
Paid sick days/vacations: ROWE approach
· Be a member of the product development team!
· Inspires, mentor, and encourage colleagues to apply intelligently customized industry’s best practices
· Working with a team of
· Work with Dev ops to troubleshoot, deploy, and build a scalable, fast, awesome product.
· Work with Java developers and other developers to update and support other products written in other languages.
· Collaborate with different stakeholders to determine functional and non-functional requirements
· Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
· Communicate concepts and guidelines to the team and proactively monitor the adherence of the implementation to the chosen architecture during all iterations
· Working with different technologies on a day-to-day basis to ensure that software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc
· Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc
We are looking for a Node.JS Developer to join our amazing team — where you can apply your skills, learn new ones, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Our Node.JS developers run, maintain, code, and troubleshoot key parts of our product line. Part of this role also includes working with non-technical people like business analyses and stakeholders to understand business objectives and figure out the best way to bring those ideas into our product. Someone who will thrive in this role will have a passion for digging into the details, recommending approaches, troubleshooting issues, digging deep in problems to come up without of the solutions that fit our needs... and of course a love for development in general.