Our devs combine Node.js and React.js skills in their own ideal ratio to work in the most productive way.
What is your ratio? Guess we have a perfect match for you
• 4+ years of commercial software engineering experience;
• 2+ years of experience in software engineering using Node.js and any modern framework (React.js, Vue.js, Angular.js);
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Experience with TypeScript;
• Experience with React.js;
• Experience with MariaDB, MongoDB, and Redis;
• Knowledge of Scrum methodology.
We offer a compensation level that is compliant with international industry standards.
• A high priority for us is a result. So we allow you to shift working hours to hours of your highest efficiency (e.g. 9-18,10-19,
• We are also flexible in working both remotely and in the office.
• Whether you choose, you have a personal fully equipped workplace and MacBook/iMac in the office.
• You can influence the stack: we value the experience and opinion of every team member. The team listens and makes decisions collectively, tries something new, and improves the workflow.
• Medical insurance at the company expense.
• We offer you the ability to improve your skills by visiting educational events with the company’s support.
• Corporate English courses. We offer a Speaking Club with a native speaker two times a week.
• Dynamic corporate life.
• We take our work seriously, but we still like to have fun.
• We love parties, giving each other gifts, and watching movies with sweets and mulled wine together.
• You will participate in designing and developing new features and projects. It’ll help to find and realize new development opportunities.
• Along with your team, you will perform demos to stakeholders.
• You will be involved in technical researches and new feature prototyping.
• You will be investigating production issues, then diagnose and resolve them. So that we’re always aiming to improve our product.
• You will participate in the potential teammate’s interviews, their onboarding, and mentoring process (for the Senior role).
MMD Smart — a product company with its own smart solution MessageWhiz — a high-loaded B2B CPaaS platform that helps customers get the most out of mobile communication, from mass distribution broadcast messages to facilitating one-to-one conversations (www.messagewhiz.com).
In this position, we see a dedicated programmer, who wants to develop within the company and make an impact instead of just doing tasks.
Send us your CV if you think our vacancy and company suits you like pumpkin suits Halloween :)