• University degree.
• Work experience in IT/ IT outsourcing is desired.
• OOP, algorithms, data structures.
• Swift(preferred)/Objective-C, Xcode, iOS SDK.
• Knowledge of git(preferred)/Mercurial.
• Experience with CocoaPods(preferred)/Carthage.
• C or C++ is an advantage.
• Networking (HTTP, REST, sockets).
• MVC/MVP/MVVM architecture patterns.
• Databases (CoreData, SQLite).
• Good written and spoken English is a must
• Open-source projects.
• Unit testing experience.
• Paid vacation days and paid sick leaves.
• An opportunity for self-development, career and professional growth.
• Build an end-to-end shopping experience that will delight the system’s users.
• Optimize routing systems for goPuff delivery.
• Devise warehouse management systems that enable the business to fulfill the user’s needs.
goPuff delivers everyday essentials like home cleaning products, personal care items, baby and pet products, OTC medications, food, drinks & more.
Apart from the free Android and iOS apps, the service is also available as a website. Users just need to choose the platform they like (iOS or Android), order goods, and receive them in just minutes 24/7.
MLSDev team helped with project growth from initial idea to over 200+ facilities in 500+ U.S. cities and 4,000 workers. As of today, we continue to support and scale the system.
You may check the service by following the link — gopuff.com.
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to MLSDev ;)