We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer, who will be a part of the team and responsible for product search and browse experience on Gopuff app.
MLSDev creates innovative digital solutions for clients from the US, Europe, and Arab countries and now we are looking for a professional to join a software development team for one of the USA’s $1B+ valued on-demand delivery projects — Gopuff.
• End-to-end product development;
• Writing reusable and maintainable code;
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality;
• Integrating with different third-party APIs and internal services;
• Optimizing code for maximum performance.
Skills & Competencies:
• 3+ years experience in Object Oriented Program fundamentals, Test Driven Development and Design principles;
• 3+ years with Ruby and Ruby on Rails;
• Experience in working and developing RESTful APIs;
• Experience with Relational Databases and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL preferred);
• Proficient at debugging complex problems;
• Upper-Intermediate English level.
Would be a plus:
• Highload app development and testing experience;
• Experience with AWS Services such as EC2, RDS, S3, SNS, Elastic Cache;
• Experience with RSpec or similar unit test frameworks for RoR;
• Understanding Agile methodologies and CI/CD best practices;
• Understanding or experience with Docker.
What we offer:
• Remote work opportunity;
• Possibility to collaborate with top engineers experienced in working for Microsoft, TripAdvisor, etc.;
• Opportunities for education and development within the company;
• Well-established processes;
• Individual development plan;
• Medical insurance (for UA only);
• Free corporate English classes;
• Key life events bonuses/support;
• Accounting support (for UA only).
The flow of interaction with our candidates consists of the following key steps:
• General interview with the HR;
• Technical interview;
• Manager’s interview;
• Interview with client.
MLSDev values the time and efforts of each of our candidates. This way, we make quick decisions and provide feedback on the results at every step of the interview.
About Gopuff project:
Gopuff delivers everyday essentials like home cleaning products, personal care items, baby and pet products, OTC medications, food, drinks & more.
Apart from the free Android and iOS apps, the service is also available as a website. Users just need to choose the platform they like (iOS or Android), order goods, and receive them in just minutes 24/7.
The MLSDev team helped with project growth from initial idea to over 400+ facilities in 700+ U.S. cities and also in the UK and France. As of today, we continue to support and scale the system.
You may check the service by following the link — gopuff.com.