We are looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer/DevOps who is excited about creating innovative solutions to make life effortless for our customers for EST time zone or around from 15.00 till 00.00.
MLSDev creates innovative digital solutions for clients from the US, Europe, and Arab countries and now we are looking for a professional to join a software development team for one of the USA’s $1B+ valued on-demand delivery projects — Gopuff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Background in DevOps, Software Development, Site Reliability, or System Engineering
• Working knowledge of Terraform, Jenkins, and other DevOps/Service tools.
• Experience leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale platform or software deployments.
• Expertise in developing fault-tolerant, highly available, and geographically diverse systems.
• Hands-on experience leading the design, development, and deployment of public cloud infrastructure at scale and current hands-on technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization experience. Establish, champion, and implement architectural standards and best practices that enable automated tests and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD).
• Background in production operations and support at scale with a proven track record of maintaining highly available and performant cloud platforms.
• Develop and implement solutions for non-functional requirements with a focus on automation, whitebox monitoring, and modularity for broad re-use across system components.
• Proactively and continuously drive system-wide quality improvements by undertaking thorough root cause analysis for major incidents with component engineering teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• Minimum 7 years of experience as DevOps/Cloud/System Engineer.
• Work experience in e-commerce/startup is a plus.
• Extensive experience with CI/CD tools, methods, and processes, including the development of multi-environment pipelines (e.g., Github Actions, ArgoCD) and Containerization/Orchestration, including Docker & Kubernetes, IaC(Terraform), Helm.
• Experience in implementing CDN, DNS and Azure.
• Experience in migration between clouds (GCP)
• Networking for the enterprise.
• Work schedule by EST time-zone
What we offer:
• Remote work opportunity;
• Possibility to collaborate with top engineers experienced in working for Microsoft, TripAdvisor, etc.;
• Opportunities for education and development within the company;
• Well-established processes;
• Individual development plan;
• Medical insurance (for UA only);
• Free corporate English classes;
• Key life events bonuses/support;
• Accounting support (for UA only).
The flow of interaction with our candidates consists of the following key steps:
MLSDev values the time and efforts of each of our candidates. This way, we make quick decisions and provide feedback on the results at every step of the interview.
Gopuff delivers everyday essentials like home cleaning products, personal care items, baby and pet products, OTC medications, food, drinks & more.
Apart from the free Android and iOS apps, the service is also available as a website. Users just need to choose the platform they like (iOS or Android), order goods, and receive them in just minutes 24/7.
The MLSDev team helped with project growth from initial idea to over 200+ facilities in 1000+ U.S. cities and 4,000 workers. As of today, we continue to support and scale the system.
You may check the service by following the link — gopuff.com.
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to MLSDev ;)