MLSDev creates innovative digital solutions for clients from the US, Europe, and Arab countries and now we are looking for a professional to join a software development team for one of the USA’s $1B+ valued on-demand delivery projects — Gopuff.
We need a team player who can:
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large distributed software applications
- Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault-finding
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives
- Promote and support Gopuff Engineering’s culture of inclusion and diversity
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience building and operating services in a distributed environment
- Production experience with managing public cloud infrastructure(Azure Preferred)
- Strong knowledge of UNIX and TCP/IP and HTTP fundamentals.
- Experience with monitoring, metrics, and visualization tools (Application Insights, Icinga, Graphite, Prometheus, ELK, etc.)
- Experience with administering a RDBMS in a production environment, preferably MySQL, PostgreSQL, CosmosDB and/or Cassandra
- Experience working on an engineering team building software, preferably microservices
What we offer:
- Remote work opportunity
- Possibility to collaborate with top engineers experienced in working for Microsoft, TripAdvisor, etc
- Great conditions for education and development within the company
- Well-established processes
- Individual development plan
- Free corporate English classes
- Paid vacation days and paid sick leaves
- Medical insurance
About Gopuff project:
Gopuff delivers everyday essentials like home cleaning products, personal care items, baby and pet products, OTC medications, food, drinks & more.
Apart from the free Android and iOS apps, the service is also available as a website. Users just need to choose the platform they like (iOS or Android), order goods, and receive them in just minutes 24/7.
MLSDev team helped with project growth from initial idea to over 200+ facilities in 500+ U.S. cities and 4,000 workers. As of today, we continue to support and scale the system.
You may check the service by following the link — gopuff.com
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to MLSDev ;)