• 2+ years experience in Object Oriented Program fundamentals, Test Driven Development and Design principles
• 2+ years with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
• Experience in working and developing RESTful APIs
• Experience with Relational Databases and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL preferred)
• Proficient at debugging complex problems
• Upper-Intermediate English level
• Highload app development and testing experience
• Experience with AWS Services such as EC2, RDS, S3, SNS, Elastic Cache
• Experience with RSpec or similar unit test frameworks for RoR
• Understanding Agile methodologies and CI/CD best practices
• Understanding or experience with Docker
• Remote work opportunity.
• Medical insurance.
• Possibility to collaborate with top engineers experienced in working for Microsoft, TripAdvisor, etc.
• Great conditions for education and development within the company.
• Well-established processes.
• Individual development plan.
• Free corporate English classes.
The flow of interaction with our candidates consists of the following key steps:
• general interview with the HR;
• technical interview;
• interview with our client.
MLSDev values the time and efforts of each of our candidates. This way, we make quick decisions and provide feedback on the results at every step of the interview.
• Workload: 25K RPM on average, up to 70K RPM at peaks
• 15M+ background jobs per day
• 50+ AWS EC2 Servers
• ~100K orders per day
• Uptime: 99.97%
• End-to-end product development
• Writing reusable and maintainable code
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality
• Integrating with different third-party APIs and internal services
• Optimizing code for maximum performance
Gopuff delivers everyday essentials like home cleaning products, personal care items, baby and pet products, OTC medications, food, drinks & more.
Apart from the free Android and iOS apps, the service is also available as a website. Users just need to choose the platform they like (iOS or Android), order goods, and receive them in just minutes 24/7.
MLSDev team helped with project growth from initial idea to over 200+ facilities in 500+ U.S. cities and 4,000 workers. As of today, we continue to support and scale the system.
You may check the service by following the link — gopuff.com.
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to MLSDev ;)