• University degree.
• Experience in web front-end technologies more than 2 years.
• Algorithms, data structures, OOP/OOD.
• Experience with Angular 2+.
• Cross-browser markup skills for IE11+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and mobile browsers.
• Cross-platform markup: desktop, tablet, mobile (responsive/adaptive layout).
• Understanding of server-client architecture, REST, WebSockets.
• TDD: practical experience with unit and end-to-end testing of JS apps.
• Experience with at least one of the CSS frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation.
• Experience with the most widely used API services: Google API (e.g. Google Maps), Facebook API, Twitter API, etc.
• Practical experience with Vue.js would be a plus.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Experience with Node.js, Pug(formerly Jade), Stylus, Gulp, WebPack, Babel, TypeScript.
• Own Github projects.
• Opting not to use jQuery :)
• Other platform development experience.
• Advanced *NIX user.
• Remote work opportunity.
• Great conditions for education and development within the company.
• Well-established processes.
• Individual development plan.
• Free corporate English classes.
This project is a complex system with multiple user roles for the MENA region.
The idea behind the business is to automate the whole interaction process with doctors. Just imagine you receive all the necessary information, treatment, and medication from the comfort of your home! This is exactly the value and core objective of the given project.
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to MLSDev ;)