• 3+ years of experience in automated testing of Web and Mobile applications.
• A clear understanding of the theoretical aspects of QC/QA.
• Good knowledge and understanding of Agile methodologies.
• Skills of setting up a testing process.
• Ability to create use cases, test cases.
• Understanding of client-server applications.
• Desire to grow in the field of quality assurance.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Knowledge of quality assurance/control methods.
• Frameworks Cypress or any other js framework preferred.
• Upper-Intermediate English is a must.
• Experience in testing mobile applications.
• Remote work.
• Great conditions for education and development within the company.
• Well-established processes.
• Competitive salary.
• Paid vacation days and paid sick leaves.
• Free corporate English classes.
goPuff delivers everyday essentials like home cleaning products, personal care items, baby and pet products, OTC medications, food, drinks & more.
Apart from the free Android and iOS apps, the service is also available as a website. Users just need to choose the platform they like (iOS or Android), order goods, and receive them in just minutes 24/7.
MLSDev team helped with project growth from initial idea to over 200+ facilities in 500+ U.S. cities and 4,000 workers. As of today, we continue to support and scale the system.
You may check the service by following the link — gopuff.com.
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to MLSDev ;)