• University degree.
• Experience in web front-end technologies more than 2 years.
• Algorithms, data structures, OOP/OOD.
• Practical experience with Vue.js framework.
• Cross-browser markup skills for IE11+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and mobile browsers.
• Cross-platform markup: desktop, tablet, mobile (responsive/adaptive layout).
• Understanding of server-client architecture, REST, WebSockets.
• TDD: practical experience with unit and end-to-end testing of JS apps.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Experience with Node.js, Pug(formerly Jade), Stylus, Gulp, WebPack, Babel, TypeScript.
• Experience with Cypress or other end-to-end testing framework.
• Own Github projects.
• Opting not to use jQuery :)
• Other platform development experience.
• Advanced *NIX user.
• Remote work.
• Great conditions for education and development within the company.
• Well-established processes.
• Individual development plan.
• Free corporate English classes.
goPuff delivers everyday essentials like home cleaning products, personal care items, baby and pet products, OTC medications, food, drinks & more.
Apart from the free Android and iOS apps, the service is also available as a website. Users just need to choose the platform they like (iOS or Android), order goods, and receive them in just minutes 24/7.
MLSDev team helped with project growth from initial idea to over 200+ facilities in 500+ U.S. cities and 4,000 workers. As of today, we continue to support and scale the system.
You may check the service by following the link — gopuff.com.