• 3+ years of experience in the DevOps area.
• Practical experience with High Load and Big Data Storage solutions.
• Strong experience with container technologies and orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
• Proven solid experience with MS Azure cloud.
• Good scripting/automation capabilities with at least two of major scripting languages (Bash, Python, Go, • PowerShell, etc.).
• DB administration experience with respect to cloud-based applications.
• Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
• Agile (SCRUM) experience preferred.
• Good written and spoken English client-facing communication skills.
• Practical experience with GitOps, ArgoCD, and GitHub Actions.
• Remote work opportunity.
• Medical insurance.
• Possibility to collaborate with top engineers experienced in working for Microsoft, TripAdvisor, etc.
• Great conditions for education and development within the company.
• Well-established processes.
• Individual development plan.
• Free corporate English classes.
goPuff delivers everyday essentials like home cleaning products, personal care items, baby and pet products, OTC medications, food, drinks & more.
Apart from the free Android and iOS apps, the service is also available as a website. Users just need to choose the platform they like (iOS or Android), order goods, and receive them in just minutes 24/7.
MLSDev team helped with project growth from initial idea to over 200+ facilities in 500+ U.S. cities and 4,000 workers. As of today, we continue to support and scale the system.
You may check the service by following the link — gopuff.com.
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to MLSDev ;)