• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar.
• 2+ years of experience in Backend development Node.js (Express/Nuxt/Serverless).
• Good written and spoken English is a must.
• Strong OOP/OOD and algorithmic skills, Design Patterns.
• PostgreSQL, NoSQL.
• RESTful web services.
• Unit and integration testing experience with (Jest/Mocha/Chai/Sinon/Nock).
• CI, understanding of web apps deployment and data migration.
• Project management tools (JIRA, Confluence etc.).
• Excellent Business and Technical communication skills.
• Upper-Intermediate English.
• Experience with microservice architecture.
• Еxperience with modern frontend framework (Vue/React).
• Knowledge of Ruby, Python, Go.
• Open-source contribution (you have your own projects on Github or you contribute to some).
• Azure or other IaaS/PaaS experience.
• Highload website development and testing experience.
• Agile (Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming).
• Remote work opportunity.
• Possibility to collaborate with top engineers experienced in working for Microsoft, TripAdvisor, etc.
• Great conditions for education and development within the company.
• Well-established processes.
• Individual development plan.
• Free corporate English classes.
• Build an end-to-end shopping experience that will delight the system’s users.
• Optimize routing systems for goPuff delivery.
• Devise warehouse management systems that enable the business to fulfill the user’s needs.
goPuff delivers everyday essentials like home cleaning products, personal care items, baby and pet products, OTC medications, food, drinks & more.
Apart from the free Android and iOS apps, the service is also available as a website. Users just need to choose the platform they like (iOS or Android), order goods, and receive them in just minutes 24/7.
MLSDev team helped with project growth from initial idea to over 200+ facilities in 500+ U.S. cities and 4,000 workers. As of today, we continue to support and scale the system.
You may check the service by following the link — gopuff.com.
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to MLSDev ;)