• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar.
• 3+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails development.
• Good written and spoken English is a must.
• Strong OOP/OOD and algorithmic skills, Design Patterns.
• PostgreSQL/MySQL, NoSQL.
• RESTful web services, XML, JSON, SOAP.
• TDD/BDD (rspec, Cucumber etc.).
• CI, understanding of web apps deployment and data migration.
• Project management tools (JIRA, Trello etc.).
• Excellent Business and Technical communication skills.
• Upper-Intermediate English.
• Open-source contribution (you have your own projects on Github or you contribute to some).
• AWS or other IaaS/PaaS experience.
• Highload website development and testing experience.
• Fullstack experience (Angular, React, Vue).
• Agile (Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming), Lean Startup (things like “MVP” and “pivot” should sound familiar).
• Remote work opportunity.
• Great conditions for education and development within the company.
• Well-established processes.
• Individual development plan.
• Free corporate English classes.
This project is a complex system with multiple user roles for the MENA region.
The idea behind the business is to automate the whole interaction process with doctors. Just imagine you receive all the necessary information, treatment, and medication from the comfort of your home! This is exactly the value and core objective of the given project.
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to MLSDev ;)